Want to help support the site? Donate Bitcoins @ 1BSyxQbLhq5vMijFZ3hrZQmNMrxC5dVEcM
Admin Password
PokeBL Custom Item


Steps for getting this in game (PC only):
  1. First, download/install Zed's Patch. There should be instructions in the link and patch file. If using the Steam version of BL, then delete nvcpl.dll from your Borderlands/Binaries directory after installing Zed's Patch.
  2. Next, DOWNLOAD THIS UPK FILE and place it into your "C:\Program Files\2k Games\Gearbox Software\Borderlands\WillowGame\CookedPC\DLC" folder (or in the CookedPC, outside the DLC, should be fine too). If you are using Steam, the Directory is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\borderlands\borderlands\WillowGame\CookedPC\DLC"
  3. Then, using the WillowTree code below, enter the code into the items tab of your character's save file in WillowTree. This will spawn a shield in your backpack. This shield enables you to farm for the Pokeball grenades by killing enemies. Enemies have a 10% chance of dropping a Pokeball, and a 90% chance of dropping any other non-Pearlescent, non-unique item. There are currently 10 different PokeBall variants, each with a different type of Skag.
  4. Enjoy your Pokeballs and farm away!



WillowTree Code:

PokeBL.FarmShield.Items.CustomItem_Gear_Shield_pokefarm
gd_shields.A_Item.Item_Shield
gd_shields.Body.body4
gd_shields.LeftSide.leftside4
gd_shields.RightSide.rightside4
PokeBL.FarmShield.Mat.Material_Gbx_pokefarmin
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Gearbox
gd_shields.Prefix.Prefix_Speed4_Alacritous
PokeBL.FarmShield.Title.Title_ransackinballz
1
5
1
71


Entering the WillowTree code into WillowTree:
If using the retail version, your save file will normally be in "C:\Users\Name\Documents\My Games\Borderlands\SaveData." Open this file in WillowTree, then go to the "Items" tab, click "New", select the "New Item", and in the code area click "Import Item > From Clipboard." Then hit "Save Changes", then click the´╗┐ button in the upper left to drop down the option save your file. Save. [Always back up your save files before editing your saves. (It's really best to back them up whether you edit them or not).]

Pictures:




Dank Papes! Looking for dank papes?
It's a piece of cake to get a pape that's dank at dankpapes.com

Enjoy the site? All donations are appreciated. Paypal or BTC

Donate BTC: 1BSyxQbLhq5vMijFZ3hrZQmNMrxC5dVEcM

Free Text Host is brought to you by Dagon Design
This site contains no adware, spyware, or popups
Questions? Comments?     Privacy Policy     Report abuse here